Classes will be held @ Jain Temple Lecture Hall from September 2016 to May, 2017.
- Days – First and Third Sunday of every month
- Time – 10:30 a.m to 12:00 p.m
- Register at Temple office
- Registration Fee – $150/year for 1 student
- Fee for each sibling of 1st student – $75/year
- Register ASAP – Class Sizes are Limited!
- Hindi Class Flyer (click to open)
- Hindi Class Registration Form (click to open)
Coordinator Hindi School – Sunita Mehrotra
- Teachers – Rena Mathur Verma (262) 547-4056), Anjali Kekane (262) 784-6469
- For more information:
- [email protected]
- Sunita Mehrotra/Namrata Mehrotra (262) 347- 4726
There are 3 levels of Hindi Classes, and the course covered is as follows:
- Beginners –
- Mastery of all Vowels and transformation of vowels, consonants
- names of some common colors, fruits, vegetables
- counting numbers, animals.
- Intermediate level –
- Two , three and four letter words without matras and involving one matra at a time
- Advanced level –
- Reading words involving mixed matras and reading passages
- Writing sentences using all type of words
In addition to Hindi vocabulary development, poems (action songs)/moral stories, group conversations, and games are conducted in the respective groups.
Registrations can be done at temple office and textbooks can be bought on the first day of class.