NOTE: Due to growing number of COVID cases in Wisconsin and health risk Cafeteria is closed. Snacks/Sweets are available to purchase @ HTW office
Open every Saturday and Sunday from 11:30 am – 2:00 pm.
Cafeteria Chair will manage the cafeteria operations & are looking for Volunteers to help with serving food and which also brings us together as community to help temple grow. Volunteers are the heart and soul of our temple. Not only is volunteering important because it helps to better our community, it also helps to better you as an individual. Volunteering is a free way to feel good about yourself
1. Every weekend both Saturday & Sunday we are going to have standard menu, except that Sunday will have an special item.
2. All the income from Cafeteria goes to the temple.
3. For the temple it is a way of raising money each week.
4. Cafeteria is located right next to the Auditorium on the lower level.
5. We request all the devotees to come & pick up lunch from temple on Saturday/Sundays to support our Temple during this tough situations.
HTW CAFETERIA VOLUNTEER OPERATIONAL RULES
Thank you for volunteering and for your support. If you are not able to make it or if you will be late please report to the cafeteria chair person listed on the sign up list.
- Enter the Temple from main lobby, get COVID screening done before entering the Kitchen (Do not enter directly into the Kitchen)
- Report to the designated member in the Kitchen at scheduled time
- Wear mask, gloves and hair net all the time
- Maintain social distance to the extent possible
- Follow instructions on tasks to be performed as directed by the designated member. The tasks may vary from one day to another
- Maintain cleanliness
- Free lunch for volunteers who serve at least 3 hours. Volunteers are expected to pay for the food if they wish to take home.