Cafeteria closed due to COVID 19.
(Open every Saturday and Sunday from 11:30 am – 2:30 pm.)
Cafeteria Chair will manage the cafeteria operations & are looking for Volunteers to help with serving food and which also brings us together as community to help temple grow. Volunteers are the heart and soul of our temple.
Not only is volunteering important because it helps to better our community, it also helps to better you as an individual. Volunteering is a free way to feel good about yourself
Please sign up early to get your choice of dates. You can sign up for any time in the year.
1. Every weekend both Saturday & Sunday we are going to have standard menu, except that Sunday will have an special item.
2. All the income from Cafeteria goes to the temple.
3. For the temple it is a way of raising money each week.
4. Cafeteria is located right next to the Auditorium on the lower level.
5. We request all the devotees to have lunch at temple on Satuday/Sundays and appreciate the work of our Volunteers and also encourage them.